- Proefrit bij je thuis Gratis en geheel vrijblijvend
- BOSTON BESTE KOOP Volgens de landelijke ADR fietstest Beoordeeld door een onafhankelijk panel met een 8.0
- 5 van de 5 sterren
- 326 reviews
- Check out our reviews
- Rijklaar thuisbezorgd Gratis thuisbezorgd binnen 2 weken
This ultimate URBAN e-Bike is a feast for the eye, and a pleasure to ride. Sporty and fast due to the 250-watt electric engine in the rear axle. Direct support that quickly builds up to 25 kilometres per hour. It will take you anywhere in the city in no time with its’s range between 40 and 70 kilometres.
- Wheelsize: 28’ / 40-622
- Frame-sizes: 54 en 59 cm - Aluminum frame & charging point on frame
- Chargepoint: On the frame
- Color: Aluminium
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium Blue
- Handles: Brooks Cambium en rubber
- Handlebars: Black handlebar with integrated display
- Chain: Gates Carbon Drive
- Mudguard: None
- Rearlight: Integrated in seat post - on bike battery
- Kickstand: Double kickstand
- Power: 36V - 250W - 45NM (Rearwheel)
- Maximum speed: EU 25 km/u, US 32 km/u
- Pedal assistance: 5 levels
- Drive: Via speedsensor
- Brake interruption: No
- Removable: No, integrated in frame
- Battery: 36V - 10.5 Ah batterij
- Capacity: 36V – 10.5Ah battery, 378Wh
- Replaceable: Yes
- Radius: 40 - 70 km
- Brand: Samsung
- Charging time: 3h
- Charger: LI-ion battery charger
- Size: Integrated in the handel bar
- Illumination: Yes
- Battery: Status display
- Pedalassistance: Manual
- Speedindication: km/h of M/H
- Functions: Average speed, distance, and time
- BROOKLYN - Reservering-1-TOOLTIP
- BROOKLYN - Reservering-2-TOOLTIP
- BROOKLYN - Reservering-3-TOOLTIP
- BROOKLYN - Reservering-4-TOOLTIP
- BROOKLYN - Reservering-5-TOOLTIP
Book a test ride and try at home first.
Buying a bike online can be quite exciting. We understand that. We therefore offer you to try the bike at home first - in The Netherlands. It is free and without any obligations
Design and quality
The aluminium frame is finished with high-quality lacquer, which retains its stylish industrial look. This look, together with the high-quality Shimano parts, Gates Carbon Drive system, and Brooks Saddle and handles, give you both a high-quality and comfortable electric bike.
Gates Carbon Drive
The bike is equipped with the Gates Carbon Drive system. The industry standard for a low maintenance belt drive. Clean, light, and strong. We have used a gear ratio of 2.75 to be able to cycle smoothly at a higher speed. Cycling or accelerating is, therefore, theoretically heavier, but because of the electric engine, you will barely notice.
Up to 25 KM per hour support
Go anywhere in no time. The BROOKLYN has a 250 WATT electric motor in its rear axle, and a speed sensor in the bottom bracket to regulate the drive. The engine has 5 levels of support to a maximum of 25 km per hour assistance. The modes are preset but can be adjusted according to your preferences.
As with all WATT bicycles, the battery is integrated into the down tube, creating an ideal weight distribution. This makes cycling feel natural and familiar. The battery is a 36V - 10.5 Ah lithium battery developed by Samsung. to charge, you will use a charger that connects to the bike itself, comparable to charging your mobile phone. Charging an empty battery takes about 3 hours.
40 - 70 KM Range
How far you can cycle with a full battery (the range) depends on several factors. It depends on your weight, the level of assistance, and cycling conditions. For example, with strong headwind and support level 5, the range is smaller than on a flat road and support level 1. In general, you can assume that you can cover a distance between 40 and 70 kilometers. More than enough for daily trips in the city.
€67,00 Incl. tax
€15,50 Incl. tax
€18,50 Incl. tax
€19,90 Incl. tax
Brooks Saddle C17 Organic Light
€139,00 Incl. tax
Brooks Cambium Natural grips
€29,50 Incl. tax
NO SWEAT. SO ELECTRIC. GO OUTSIDE.
At WATT Mobility, we are convinced that your daily bike ride can be more accessible and much more fun with our urban e-bikes. Cool, electric, and designed for the city.
Want to share your experience about the BROOKLYN - Reservering?? Add your review