- Proefrit bij je thuis Gratis en geheel vrijblijvend
- BOSTON BESTE KOOP Volgens de landelijke ADR fietstest Beoordeeld door een onafhankelijk panel met een 8.0
- 5 van de 5 sterren
- 326 reviews
- Check out our reviews
- Rijklaar thuisbezorgd Gratis thuisbezorgd binnen 2 weken
The MONTREAL is designed for city driving. Cycling has never been so easy and fun. Ideal for daily trips to work or school or to the bakery and supermarket. Without effort just a little faster and further.
The bike can take a beating and is equipped with mounting points for a sturdy lock. Furthermore, it has a robust stand with which you can easily park your bicycle anywhere in the city. Furthermore, it has lightweight mudguards and all mounting points to add, for example, a luggage rack or front rack.
You use a city bike every day. Regular maintenance is therefore advisable just like any other city bike. That is why we opted for standard bicycle parts that you can buy or have replaced at any bicycle repair shop. These are parts such as the brake pads, chain, tires and so on. This makes maintenance easy and affordable.
- Wheelsize: 28’ (25-622) 700 x 25C
- Frame-sizes: 54 cm - Aluminum frame & charging point on frame
- Chargepoint: on frame
- Color: Matte black
- Brakes: Rim brakes rear and front
- Saddle: Brown leather look
- Handles: Brown leather look
- Handlebars: City bicycle aluminum
- Chain: Stainless steel
- Mudguard: Front and rear
- Rearlight: On batteries
- Kickstand: Double kickstand
- Power: 36V - 250W - 45NM (Rearwheel)
- Maximum speed: 25 km per hour
- Pedal assistance: 5 levels
- Drive: Via speedsensor
- Brake interruption: Yes
- Removable: No, integrated in frame
- Battery: 36V - 8.7Ah battery, 314Wh
- Capacity: 36V – 8.7Ah battery, 314Wh
- Replaceable: Yes
- Radius: 30 - 60 km
- Brand: Samsung
- Charging time: 3 - 5 h
- Charger: LI-ion battery charger
- Size: 10 inch
- Illumination: Yes
- Battery: Status display
- Pedalassistance: Manual
- Speedindication: km/h
- Functions: Average speed, distance, and time
- Vintage look25x622 retro tyres
- Long distance 40 - 70 KM range
- Invisible Battery Completely integrated battery
- Powerful support250W rear wheel drive up to 25 KM/H
- MONTREAL FEMALE-5-TOOLTIP
Book a test ride and try at home first.
Buying a bike online can be quite exciting. We understand that. We therefore offer you to try the bike at home first - in The Netherlands. It is free and without any obligations
Light and strong
Up to 25 KM per hour support
The electric motor can be found in the rear axle and has 250 WATT of power. The drive works through a speed sensor at your bottom bracket. The motor has 5 positions from approximately 5 km to 25 km per hour support. The modes are preset, but you can adjust it according to your own wishes. You can find a manual for this here.
The bike gets its energy from a 36V - 10.5AH lithium battery. To charge your bike you will get a charger that connects to the bike itself. Comparable to charging your mobile phone. Charging a completely empty battery takes about 3 hours. The average battery life is about three years or about 500 charge cycles. Keep in mind that the range of a battery can decrease after that. However, replacing the battery is easy. You can do this yourself or have it done by a bicycle repairer. Follow the steps from the installation video.
30 - 60 KM Range
How far you can cycle with a full battery (the range) depends on a number of factors. It depends on your own weight, the support mode you choose and the conditions in which you ride. For example, with strong headwind and support position 5, the range is smaller than on a flat windy road and support position 1. In general, you can assume that you can cover a distance between 30 and 60 kilometres. More than enough for daily trips through the city.