You do not buy a bicycle just like that. And ordering online is perhaps even more exciting. That's why we think you should be able to try the bike first. If the bike is not what you expected, you can return the bicycle within 14 days. By trying we mean that you have a good look at the bike and try some meters of cycling. So, not actually taking the bicycle in use.
In the period of 14 days after you have received your order, you have the option to withdraw. If you decide to return a product, you must return the product with all accessories, in the original condition and if reasonably possible in undamaged and original packaging to WATT Bicycles according to the instructions below.
I want to return my purchase. How does it work?
- The 14 day cooling off period applies only to those products purchased at WATT Fietsen.
- The item is in unused condition and the item is returned in its original state and if reasonably possible in undamaged and original packaging.
- You can revoke the purchase agreement within a period of 14 days after receipt of your order and without giving any reason, you are revoked on time if you send the cancellation before this period has expired.
- You have to return your bike, including purchase invoice, to: WATT Bikes Oostergracht 9, 3763 LX Soest in the Netherlands
- If you have paid, your paid amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation, with the same payment method with which you paid. WATT Bikes will wait with
- reimbursement until they have received the returned goods. No refunds are associated with the reimbursement.
- The shipping costs and the risk of shipping your address to our location can not be claimed.
- When you return an order in its entirety you will receive the total invoice amount including the shipping costs. If you partially return an order you will only receive the item value back.
- If you return a product with a damage, the amount to be reimbursed will be settled in proportion to the damage incurred. You yourself are therefore responsible for the possible decrease in value.