Deliver at home
Your bike arrives in a cardboard box. All you have to do is assemble the pedals and straighten the handlebar. The battery is charged but it is advisable to first fully charge it before you go cycling. Do not completely empty the battery for the first few times and then charge it again. This gives the best return in the longer term.
Questions about the delivery
We work together with external distributors to deliver our bicycles. They ensure that your bicycle is delivered to your home. In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, please call our customer service on 085 001 2112.
Of course, it can always happen that, after you have ordered a product, you still decide to return to your purchase. In that case, you can of course cancel your order by mail if the article has not yet been processed within that period. There are no costs associated with this.
If you wish to exchange items, we advise you to return the items and then place a new order on the website. This way you immediately see whether the desired article is still available. If you place a new order, keep in mind that you will receive a new invoice and order confirmation for this order. Keep this new invoice, this is also your warranty certificate.
In the period of 14 days after receipt of your total order, you have the option to withdraw. If you decide to return a product, you must return the product with all accessories, in the original condition and if reasonably possible in undamaged and original packaging to WATT Bicycles according to the instructions below:
- The 14-day cooling-off period applies only to those products purchased at WATT Fietsen.
- You can only return goods purchased from us online. Purchases via a service point must also be returned to the service point.
- The item is in an unused condition and the item is returned in its original state and in the undamaged and original packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging in your possession, you can order a new packaging box. In that case, please contact our customer service. The costs of sending a new packaging box are € 35.
- You can revoke the purchase agreement within a period of 14 days after receipt of your order and without giving any reason, you are revoked on time if you send the cancellation before this period has expired.
- You have to return your bike, including the purchase invoice, to WATT Mobility, Sleperweg 29, 6222 NK Maastricht, The Netherlands
- If you have paid, your paid amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation, with the same payment method with which you paid. WATT Bikes will wait for reimbursement until they have received the returned goods. No refunds are associated with the reimbursement.
- The shipping costs and the risk of shipping your address to our location can not be claimed. To limit the risk of damage, we only accept bicycles that are returned in the original packaging.
- When you return the order in its entirety you will receive the total invoice amount including the shipping costs. If you partially return an order you will only receive the item value back.
- If you return a product damaged, the amount to be reimbursed will be settled in proportion to the damage incurred. You yourself are therefore responsible for the possible decrease in value.