WATT Bikes strives to send orders until 21:00 the same day. You will receive via the email a track & trace notifications with which you can follow the delivery to your home. All shipments are insured during the transport period.
Your bike arrives in a cardboard box. All you have to do is assemble the wheels and pedals and straighten the steering wheel. The battery is charged but it is advisable to first fully charge it before you go cycling. Do not completely empty the battery for the first few times and then charge it again. This gives the best return in the longer term.
Examine the package immediately after delivery for any damage. Any damage can be passed on to us via an email to: [email protected]
Of course, it can always happen that, after you have ordered a product, you still decide to return to your purchase. In that case you can of course cancel your order by mail if the article has not yet been processed within that period. There are no costs associated with this.
In the period of 14 days after receipt of your total order you have the option to withdraw. If you decide to return a product, you must return the product with all accessories, in the original condition and if reasonably possible in undamaged and original packaging to WATT Bicycles according to the instructions below:
- The 14 day cooling off period applies only to those products purchased at WATT Fietsen.
- The item is in unused condition and the item is returned in its original state and if reasonably possible in undamaged and original packaging.
- You can revoke the purchase agreement within a period of 14 days after receipt of your order and without giving any reason, you are revoked on time if you send the cancellation before this period has expired.
- You have to return your bike, including purchase invoice, to: WATT Bikes Oostergracht 9, 3763 LX Soest in the Netherlands
- If you have paid, your paid amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation, with the same payment method with which you paid. WATT Bikes will wait with
- reimbursement until they have received the returned goods. No refunds are associated with the reimbursement.
- The shipping costs and the risk of shipping your address to our location can not be claimed.
- When you return an order in its entirety you will receive the total invoice amount including the shipping costs. If you partially return an order you will only receive the item value back.
- If you return a product with a damage, the amount to be reimbursed will be settled in proportion to the damage incurred. You yourself are therefore responsible for the possible decrease in value.
If you wish to exchange items, we advise you to return the items and then place a new order on the website. This way you immediately see whether the desired article is still available. If you place a new order, keep in mind that you will receive a new invoice and order confirmation for this order. Keep this new invoice, this is also your warranty certificate.